Skip to content
- We believe the most important question a person can ask and answer is, “Who is Jesus Christ?”
(Matthew 6:33; Luke 11:9-11; Mark 8:29; John 5:24, 6:35, 8:12, 10:11, 14:6, 15:5; Acts 9:5; Revelation 3:20)
- “This is love; not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son, Jesus Christ, as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and His love is made complete in us.”
(I John 4:10-12 NIV)
- We believe in one God comprised of Three Persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
(Matthew 28:18-20, Acts 1:4-5, Genesis 1:1-2 & John 1:1-5)
- Our Father Creator has made everything and everyone. He is Love.
(Genesis 1:1-2:3, Acts 17:24-28, Hebrews 3:4, I John 4:16)
- Jesus Christ, the Son of God, came to earth and was both man and God. He lived on earth until being crucified and buried. After three days, He came back to life, victorious over death for all who believe in Him. Forty days after His resurrection, He ascended to heaven. He is in corporal form in the heavenly realms seated at the right hand of God. He is the Perfect expression and reality of sacrifice and love for all people.
(Acts 2:22-24 & 32-33, Acts 10:34-43, Romans 5:6-11, Philippians 2:6-11, Colossians 3:1, I John 4:10)
- The Holy Spirit is the person of Jesus Christ who comes to dwell within all believers. The Holy Spirit internally, spiritually, and very really baptizes and cleanses people from their sins upon the moment of their belief in Jesus Christ. He guides and inspires us to the extent that we surrender ourselves to Him. He helps us to have the experience of God’s love.
(John 14:15-17, Ephesians 1:13-14, Acts 2:33, 38, Acts 10:34-48, Galatians 5:16-25)
- We believe that the Bible is the divinely inspired Word of God and is wholly true and unmistaken. We believe that God grants us understanding of His Word through the Holy Spirit.
(2 Timothy 3:16-17, 1 Corinthians 2:10b-13)
- We believe we are free in Christ to express love and faith through good works.
(Galatians 6:10, James 2:14-26, I John 4:11)